Wednesday, June 24, 2009

About Chunky Monkey Dezigns

Shipping and Handling - Please allow up to 10 business days for preparation of your custom item. I currently ship only in the U.S. Shipping is first class mail and the cost is based on the total amount of purchase:
$1-$25 total= $5.00 shipping
$26-$35 total= $6.00 shipping
$36-$45 total= $7.00 shipping
$46-$55 total= $8.00 shipping
$56 & up total= $9.00 shipping


Care Instructions - I recommend washing all items in cold water. For best results, wash inside out on cold, delicate cycle and hang or line dry.

Monogram Style - For 3 letter monogram you may choose ANY font and I will do the standard 3 letters with the middle letter largest. The order of monogram is First, Last, Middle unless otherwise requested so please include correct order of initials (first, LAST, middle) to be monogrammed. Also, Stacked name may be large initial with name on top OR large birthday number with name on top.

Appliques - Each item is unique, therefore, fabric for appliques may slightly vary. If you have a color preference please let me know prior to purchase.

Refunds - Due to the customization of each item I do not issue refunds, however I will gladly work with you to resolve any issues that may arise. Please contact me immediately if there is an issue regarding your order.

Please feel free to contact me through email at ejuarez425@gmail.com with any questions or comments and thank you for visiting my store!!